Monday, April 6, 2009

Ethics



The example we discussed in class the Just memo was overwhelming. It is hard to believe that someone could talk about human life in that manner. They must have no heart to be able to gas another human being. I think that the writer must have felt somewhat guilty as he/she wrote this they must have felt some remorse about what was happening to women and children.

The other memo we discuss about the Ford pinto essentially puts a dollar sign on people's lives. For a mere 11$ more per car they could have fixed the problem that they knew about the whole time. Instead they would rather pay the restitution. This is absurd.

My own ethical principals can be defined in a short sentence. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I own my own business so ethics is very important to me in all facets of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment